Calgary Family Law Associates: Diverse Experience That Benefits You
Calgary Family Law Associates is an association of independent practitioners who work under a united banner. Although we work as independent lawyers, we share our wealth of knowledge, experience, skills and resources with one another.
Each lawyer has areas of special interest and experience, and we are able to refer our clients to one another as best suits their needs. Among our colleagues, we have practitioners with special interests in child welfare, domestic violence, collaborative family law, complex property division, real estate, wills and estates, tax, unemployment law, franchises, and corporate/commercial law.
Helping Our Community Grow
Members of our association are deeply involved in the community. Among our members is a founder of the Child Welfare subsection of the Calgary office of the Canadian Bar Association, President of the Association of Women Lawyers, as well as executives, directors, members and volunteers of:
- The Calgary Women’s Emergency Shelter
- The Women’s Centre of Calgary
- Pro Bono Law Alberta
- Student Legal Assistance
- Calgary Legal Guidance
- Y.W.C.A. Sheriff King Home, Calgary
- Children’s Legal & Educational Resource Centre (CLERC)
- Association of Women Lawyers
- Peer Support Services for Abused Women
- Women in Law Leadership
- Legal Education Society of Alberta
- Canadian Bar Association – Family Law, Wills and Estates, Civil Litigation, and Alternative Dispute Resolution subsections
- Canadian Bar Association – Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Youth Leaders in Law
Easy To Access Location And Competitive Fees
Our central location, across from Central Memorial Park, is convenient for our clients. We are easily accessible by public transportation, and there is nearby parking. Additionally, French, Spanish, and Japanese are spoken in the office.
Our fees are competitive, and we accept payment by e-transfer, credit and debit cards, certified cheques, cash and bank drafts.
For more information on the lawyers who make up our association, click on their names below.
Meet Our Calgary Family Lawyers
Catherine E. Fox, Q.C.
Laurie M. Anderson
Debbie D. Johnson